Jennifer Noud-Duarte is an associate at the Firm's Fort Lauderdale office. She concentrates her practice on civil litigation matters, including complex commercial litigation, first-party property, property damage, general liability, premises liability, and products liability defense. Mrs. Noud-Duarte was born and raised in South Florida. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida State University, graduating magna cum laude, where she majored in English Literature with Honors and minored in both Philosophy nd Spanish. Mrs. Noud-Duarte also graduated with 834 pro bono hours.
Mrs. Noud-Duarte earned her Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, graduating summa cum laude in the top two percent of her class. While in law school, Mrs. Noud-Duarte completed a judicial internship with the Honorable Michael I. Rothschild for the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. She served as Goodwin Editor of the Nova Law Review, she was an oral advocate for the Moot Court Honor Society, and she was a finalist in the First Year Law Student Feinrider Moot Court Competition. In addition, Mrs. Noud-Duarte competed at the Southern Illinois University School of Law National Health Law Moot Court Competition. She earned Book Awards for obtaining the Highest Grade in Trial Advocacy, Lawyering Skills and Values, and Wills and Trusts.
Mrs. Noud-Duarte received the American Board of Trial Advocates Annual Scholarship, the Nova Merit Scholarship, the Einstein Law Scholarship, the Pro Bono Honors Award, and the Next Executive Team Summer Fellowship where she was a fellow at Legal Aid Service of Broward County in the Housing/Consumer Unit. Mrs. Noud-Duarte is a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator for the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, and she has an Advanced Certification in Arbitration.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (Honors: Summa Cum Laude)
- B.A., English Literature, Florida State University (Honors: Magna Cum Laude)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Section of the Broward County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Nova Law Review
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- Fleming Chapter of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Alpha of Florida Chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Guardian Ad Litem Volunteer
- The Use of Restraint and Seclusion on Disabled Students is A Violation of Their Procedural and Substantive Due Process Rights, 39 Nova L. Rev. 265 (2015).
- Blake's and Shelley's Reader Responses to Milton's Satan in Paradise Lost, DigiNole: Fla. St. U. Digital Repository (Apr. 22, 2013).
- Analyzing the "War On Terror" and its impact on Americans (Adam Brown ed., 2012) The London Sch. of Econ. & Pol. Sci. (Apr. 29, 2012).
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.