Mr. Parafinczuk is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He focuses his practice on litigation, and he obtained his first jury verdict in excess of $1 million in a commercial case before he turned 30. He has achieved a host of excellent outcomes for his clients and was lead counsel in a significant shareholder dispute estimated at $60 million. In addition to his impressive list of jury trials, Mr. Parafinczuk has also handled more than 50 final hearings for workers' compensation defense. Mr. Parafinczuk also litigates mass tort cases.
Mr. Parafinczuk's practice embraces a wide array of areas, including complex commercial litigation, class actions, products liability and employment litigation. His trial practice includes wrongful death defense, professional liability defense, criminal defense, workers compensation defense, shareholder disputes and commercial general liability defense. Furthermore, he handles appellate litigation, in which he authors appellate briefs and argues appeals.
His distinguished education includes graduating cum laude from Nova Southeastern University Law School. Mr. Parafinczuk is routinely hired as lead counsel in “bet the company” litigation, as both a trial lawyer and an appellate lawyer.
Mr. Parafinczuk has been a guest on a number of radio shows, providing expert commentary on various legal issues including whistleblower law and other current and relevant topics.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List)
- B.A., University of West Florida
- Ex-Players Drop Case to Force NFL to Pay Workers' Compensation for Concussions, Insurance Journal, December 28, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Review Challenge to Florida Workers' Comp System, Insurance Journal, November 11, 2016
- Florida Workers' Compensation Laws Are Constitutional and Fair to Workers, Daily Business Review, November 15, 2016
- Key Issues to Consider in the Tracy Morgan Crash, Claims Journal, September 29, 2014
- Playing Post-Accident Sleuth, Claims Journal, September 29, 2014
- Duty out of Control in Negligent Security Cases
- Fighting a Workers' Comp Claim Could Cost an Employer
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.