Mr. Susen has tried a substantial number of cases to verdict as lead counsel. Most recently, he tried a case in federal court resulting in a $2.45 million dollar jury verdict. He focuses his law practice on all facets of litigation.
Mr. Susen also litigates mass tort cases involving defective medical devices and drugs. He is currently serving as lead counsel of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the Eastern District of PA in a defective products case involving a birth control device.
Mr. Susen has tried cases in both state and federal courts involving a wide array of claims including products liability, premises liability, auto accidents, breach of contract, and civil theft. Mr. Susen also has experience in appellate courts and has successfully briefed and argued appeals throughout Florida.
Mr. Susen graduated in the top 4% of his class, magna cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University. While attending law school, Mr. Susen also earned a merit scholarship and membership into the Pro Bono Honor Society and Moot Court Society.
Prior to joining Koch Parafinczuk Wolf Susen, Mr. Susen attended Boston University where he earned his Bachelors of Arts and worked for the law firm of lannella & Mummolo in Boston, MA. In his spare time, Mr. Susen enjoys training in Muay Thai, running, and meditation.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Top 4% of Class, Dean's List)
- B.A., Boston University
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (Covering Puerto Rico, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island)
- Who the FDA is really protecting: FDA says more studies needed and orders strict warning on Bayer's Essure device, yet leaves the product on the market, Florida Health Industry Communications, December 14, 2016
- What's not caught on tape may be most significant. Daily Business Review, June 12, 2013
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.