Mr. Wolf, a shareholder in the firm, is recognized as a leader in the field of first-party property insurance defense. He is an accomplished attorney, handling clients in a range of areas such as complex litigation, personal injury disputes, general liability defense and workers compensation defense. However, he is widely known for his outstanding results in property insurance defense and is the firm’s partner overseeing all lawsuits against property insurers.
Mr. Wolf is regularly quoted in the media based on his experience in representing property insurance companies and is a tireless advocate in protecting companies against the tide of increasingly frivolous lawsuits. He has developed a well-deserved reputation in holding the line against fraud. Super Lawyers has honored Mr. Wolf by naming him to their 2013, 2014 and 2015 Florida Rising Stars list, which is an honor bestowed upon only 2.5 percent of the attorneys statewide. In addition, Mr. Wolf is an A/V rated practitioner, which indicates that he is considered to be an attorney "at the highest level of professional excellence." In February 2013, Mr. Wolf was named one of the "Attorneys To Watch in 2013" by Attorney-At-Law Magazine. Mr. Wolf was selected for 2014 as a Top Rated Lawyer in Insurance Law by American Lawyer Magazine and the National Law Journal. In 2014 Mr. Wolf was appointed by Florida Governor Rick Scott to the Construction Industry Licensing Board.
As a trial lawyer, Mr. Wolf has won jury verdicts and prevailed in bench trials. Mr. Wolf has appeared and argued in multiple courts, including United States District Court, various Florida Circuit and County Courts, and various administrative, quasi-judicial bodies and government entities.
Mr. Wolf, who is also a sports agent and president of Wolf Sports Management, has a growing sports and entertainment law practice, representing athletes, game officials, coaches and sports teams at all levels in their sports related lawsuits. He represents several Olympic medal winning athletes, and has represented Olympic medalists at each of the last two Summer Olympics, including a multiple medal winner in the London Olympics. For the Olympic champions and athletes with legal concerns, Mr. Wolf is discrete in his representation, and pinpoints cost-effective legal solutions to keep his clients’ disputes out of the limelight.
He graduated from cum laude from law school at the University of Miami School of Law, where he was articles and comments editor of the University of Miami Law Review. Mr. Wolf is active in his community, devoting his free time to numerous volunteer efforts.
He is on the Steering Committee for Citizens for Broward's Children. Mr. Wolf is also active in the Windstorm Insurance Network, serving as a member of the Long Range Planning Committee.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law (Honors: Cum Laude, Law Review, Top 15% of Class, Dean's List)
- B.A., Grinnell College (Honors: Trustee Honor Scholar)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Opinion: Is Florida's Flood Insurance Industry Really Prepared?, Insurance Journal, Jun 26, 2018
- Legal Lessons Following a Bust CAT Season, Property Casualty 360, Jun 26, 2018
- How to Help Policyholders After the Storm, Insurance Journal, Dec 01, 2017
- Oh No Not Again: Assignment of Benefit Reform Failed. Now What?, Daily Business Review, Jun 29, 2017
- When is a Public Adjuster Not a Public Adjuster?, Claims Journal, Feb 07, 2017
- Florida Homeowner Insurers Deluged by Assignment of Benefit Lawsuits, Claims Journal, Jun 23, 2015
- Playing Post-Accident Sleuth, Claims Journal, Sep 29, 2014
- Want to Reduce Litigation Expenses? Win in Court., Carrier Management, Aug 27, 2014
- Lessons Learned: Unpredictable Windstorms Force Insurers and Property Owners to Prepare, , 2014
- Erasing the Abuse of Unlicensed Public Adjusters, Claims Journal, Feb 17, 2014
- Commentary: Why Do People Keep Suing Property Insurance Companies?, Claims Journal, Dec 11, 2013
- Why People Keep Suing Property Insurance Firms, Daily Business Review, Dec 02, 2013
- Drones Will Help Insurance Industry, But What Else?, Daily Business Review, May 17, 2013
- Hurricanes And Lawsuits - A Likely Pair, Mutual Inbetween Magazine, April/May 2013
- Cosmetic Damage Exclusion and First-Party Lawsuits, Claims Journal, Spring 2013
- Think Twice Before Hiring Public Adjusters, Miami Herald, Jan 21, 2013
- Fee Statute Win For Plaintiffs Attorneys, Loss For Policy Holders, Daily Business Review, Nov 10, 2012
- NCAA Must Admit Big-Time College Football Is Big Business, Sports Business Journal, Jun 13, 2011
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
All form fields are required.