Mr. Parafinczuk is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, barely 1% of lawyers in the State of Florida hold that title. He has extensive jury trial experience and several verdicts in excess of $1 million. As a trial lawyer, he has tried almost every type of civil case. Most of his trial practice is currently devoted to Engle Tobacco cases and other serious injury and wrongful death cases.
He spends a significant amount of time litigating mass tort cases throughout the country. As the first lawyer in the country to file an Essure Birth Control case, he has a significant role in the litigation and is the Discovery Chair in federal court.
His experience as an appellate lawyer is also extensive. He has litigated over 60 appeals in every District Court of Appeal in the state, and the Supreme Court of Florida. He has several published opinions as well. Additionally, he has handled several federal appeals.
With his unique combination of trial and appellate skills, he is routinely sought after in "bet the company" litigation. His ability to handle a case from start to finish is of tremendous value to clients.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (Honors: Cum Laude, Dean's List)
- B.A., University of West Florida
- Personal Engagement Takes Essure Case Beyond Courtroom, Daily Business Review, Aug 15, 2018
- Don't Let Negligent Security Ruin Your Business, Bar Business Magazine, July 2018
- Taking on Big Pharma: Asserting against Essure's Harmful Implant, Lawyer Monthly Magazine, June 2018
- Ex-Players Drop Case to Force NFL to Pay Workers' Compensation for Concussions, Insurance Journal, Dec 28, 2016
- Florida Workers' Compensation Laws Are Constitutional and Fair to Workers, Daily Business Review, Nov 16, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Review Challenge to Florida Workers' Comp System, Insurance Journal, Nov 11, 2016
- Key Issues to Consider in the Tracy Morgan Crash, Claims Journal, Sep 29, 2014
- Playing Post-Accident Sleuth, Claims Journal, Sep 29, 2014
- Duty out of Control in Negligent Security Cases, Daily Business Review, May 20, 2014
- Fighting a Workers' Comp Claim Could Cost an Employer, Daily Business Review, Jan 01, 2012
- Justin Parafinczuk and Austin Carr fight to win $6.5 million in tobacco case
- KPWS team secures $6.5 million verdict against big tobacco
- KPWS Essure team leaders Justin Parafinczuk and Marcus Susen featured in Forbes
- Koch Parafinczuk Wolf Susen Hosts Exclusive Pre-Screening of Tribeca Film Festival feature “The Bleeding Edge”
- Justin Parafinczuk featured in Hotel Management
- Marcus Susen and Justin Parafinczuk overcome legal obstacles in the fight against Essure
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
All form fields are required.